Saturday, June 6, 2009

Liking Ladylike w/ Olivia, Julie & Julia

Sometimes I really like lady-like things. I'm listening to Olivia Gentile talk right now (I'm live-blogging. It's my debut) and she's talking about this woman, Phoebe Snetsinger, who is diagnosed with cancer and decides to make it her mission to see every species of bird she can before she dies and I'm standing here yelling, in my head, "you go girl!" I sure am. Ms. Gentile is very sweet and funny and I might want to get a manicure with her or something. This all reminds me of a conversation I recently had with Godsave where the trailer for Julie & Julia comes on the TV and I watch open-mouthed and laugh when Meryl Streep as Julia Child makes a farting noise at someone and I proclaim, "I don't want to see Star Track(yup), I want to see that!" Also, Julie & Julia is a book so I'm more allowed to talk about it here on a book blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment