Apologies for the hiatus, but we promise that the following collection of stuffs is well worth the wait!! Without further ado...MEET PETER!!!!
The staff! Books! The staff!
2. What’s your absolute most favorite of all the things in Boswell right now?
Anytime someone has a question about comic books or graphic novels, i get to talk about and introduce people to an underrated form of literature.
3. What’s your absolute most favorite of all the books ever?
Pale Blue Dot by Carl Sagan
4. What’s on your staff rec shelf?
Nao of Brown (takes my breath away every time!) by Glyn Dillon.
SUPERGODS (blahburpfart)!!! by Grant Morrison (OPEN YOUR MIND,READ COMICS,CHANGE YOUR LIFE!)
Captain Marvel - Volume 1: In Pursuit of Flight WORDS by Kelly Sue Deconnick, ART by Dexter Soy, Emma Rios (Great jumping on point of new readers! Wrestling with her idenity Carol Danvers (formally Ms.Marvel) must overcome odds and do the hero thing, great read.)
Batwoman: Elegy WORDS by Greg Rucka, ART by J.H Williams III (Classic coming straight out Detective Comics! A modernized version of Batman's origin, a tale of tragedy overcome by the dedication of hour hero as she defends Gotham against the strange forces of the night.)
Hey, Wait... by Jason (Beautiful in its minimilistic style, a gut punch of guilt and regret.)
5. For which writer—living or dead—would you take a bullet?
If Alan Moore would duel Grant Morrison, i'd stand in the middle. Ha, i'm dooommed.
6. With which character can you most relate?
Frank Einstein, Mike Allred's Madman. re-animated corpse named after Frank Sinatra and Albert Einstein.
7. Someone wrote your biography – what is the title?
Existential Crisis on Infinite Earths.
8. If you were a super hero/ine, what would be your name, and what’s your power?
i would be a 5th dimensional being called "That Guy."
9. Which band or artist would you drop everything to party with?
10. What’s your spirit animal?
jimmy the cricket. GO BIG RED!!!
11. Forget “you are what you eat.” We’re talking dranks—what beverage are you?
Heart-breaker: cup of ice + can o'cola + shot of espresso.
12. Now we’re talking…dreams. What’s yours?
Under construction. Perhaps, i should have said Merv the Pumpkinhead for #6 (amirite Sandman fans).
If you look closely, you can see Boswellian Peter hiding behind a beard (plus Boswellian Mel and some sexy shots of Boswell!) in this awesome teaser trailer for The Spoliers, a documentary about Milwaukee-area comics enthusiasts by the excellent Troy Freund and the singular Ku Mays.